Work Supply invite all suitable candidates to apply for this position, regardless of you live in an EU country or not, as long as you already have a work permit for Denmark on your own. Work Supply will unfortunately not be able to process any candidate not having work permit for Denmark already.
Duration: Permanent job (Fulltime)
Language required: English
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (On site) This is not a remote position.
Work Permit: All applicants must have work permit for Denmark
Experience: More than 5 years of professional job experience within Human Resources and budgeting required
On behalf of our client , Work Supply is looking for an experienced on site Head of Human Resources and Operations (Budget).
Head of Human Resources and Operations will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the organization, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, implementation of operational policies and procedures. Overseeing HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedure, as well as analyzing and improving organizational processes, to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency, help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. You will report directly to CEO and The board.
About the job:
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
Google Analytics & Drive, Project Management tool, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Website optimization tools
• You have ability to both work on a team and to solve problems independently
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance
• sheet, and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in english (Danish is a plus)
Interviews will be conducted currently, therefore please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (JOB ID 22322)11726
Relaterede Jobs (56)
Dansk- & Svensktalende kundeservicemedarbejder (Stockholm) på 1. september 2022 Fuldtid
Dansk- & Svensktalende kundeservicemedarbejder (Malmö) på 1. september 2022 Fuldtid
Ruby on Rails Full Stack-udvikler (60.000 DKK pr. mnd.) på 29. august 2022 Fuldtid
HR- og kommunikationsdirektør der brænder for at etablere en ny enhed på 29. august 2022 Fuldtid