Work Supply invite all suitable candidates to apply for this position, regardless of you live in an EU country or not, as long as you have or can get a work permit for Denmark on your own.
Duration: Permanent job (Fulltime)
Language required: English
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (On site) This is not a remote position.
Work Permit: All applicants must have work permit for Denmark
Experience: More than 5 years experience required
Work Supply is looking for an experienced IT-Project leader preferably from a software company or an agency to join our clients on site position. You will be leading IT-Projects with a high level of technical and commercial complexity in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
About the job:
You will be responsible for making sure the projects move beyond from the initial ideas up to delivery including QA and release.
- Task management
- Lead sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and reporting
- Break down user stories and high-level requirements into actionable backlog tasks
- Keeping multiple projects on schedule
- Working with Jira, confluence and google docs
- Working with developers, scrum masters and testers
- You have ability to both work on a team and to solve problems independently
- You have knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Your track record includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance enterprise software products/applications, initial ideas up to delivery including QA and release
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin and native Android application development.
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development is a plus.
- Proficient in Jira, confluence and google docs and ”Android” applications
Interviews will be conducted currently, therefore please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (JOB ID 2210)
Relaterede Jobs (2)
Projektleder til Kvalitetssikring af bygge projekter på 6. januar 2022 Fuldtid