Work Supply invite all suitable candidates to apply for this position, regardless of you live in an EU country or not, as long as you have or can get a work permit for Denmark on your own.
Duration: Permanent job (Fulltime)
Language required: English
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (On site) This is not a remote position.
Work Permit: All applicants must have work permit for Denmark
Experience: More than 5 years experience required
Work Supply is seeking on behalf of our client an on site Senior Android Developer.
About the job:
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Take requirements and specs from design to implementation
- Support applications by working on bug fixes and improving performance, security, reliability and stability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve the applications and the development process
- You have ability to both work on a team and to solve problems independently
- You have knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Your track record includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance enterprise software products/applications
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin and native Android application development.
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development is a plus.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin. flutter and native Android application development
- Android studio (layouts, views, activities and their life cycle, services) profiling and debugging.
Interviews will be conducted currently, therefore please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (JOB ID 22071)11449
Relaterede Jobs (24)
IT-Project leader (English speaking) på 16. januar 2022
Projektleder til Kvalitetssikring af bygge projekter på 6. januar 2022 Fuldtid
Senior C++ (Embedded) Developer (Stockholm, Sweden) på 11. marts 2020 Fuldtid